September 16, 2022
Western Star’s premium highway truck, the 57X, is the newest truck in the X-series line up. It boasts the latest in safety technology, a new digital dashboard, and host of other features the company says will boost fuel economy more than five percent above the 5700XE.
HDT’s Equipment Editor Jim Park takes us on a walk around, highlighting the new exterior features of the 57X.
Learn More About Western Star’s 57X
- Bumper, hood, air vents
- Chassis side-skirts, battery box cover
- Fuel tanks, cable and air line clipping, cab side extenders
- Drive wheel fairing, optional sleeper door and window
- Hood opening, engine compartment
- Driver pre-trip inspection points (left & right side)
- Truck specs and powertrain options